Once every three years the entire nonwovens industry and its suppliers converge on Geneva to see the very latest advances in technology and product development.
INDEX™17 will gather the key players from the dynamic nonwovens industry to present their latest innovations to a global audience. Visitors from around the world come to Geneva to seek new business opportunities, and to learn how leading-edge developments in the field can improve their company’s performance.
This focal point of the global nonwovens industry offers participants four intensive days of innovative ideas and profitable opportunities, together with a concentration of business contacts in the field, unequalled anywhere in the world.
INDEX™17 will be the 12th consecutive edition of the exhibition to be held in Geneva and will be accompanied by a compelling programme of activities, including special events, interactive workshops and training courses.
The World’s Leading Nonwovens Exhibition
- Over 580 exhibitors from 41 countries
- +10% growth in exhibitors versus previous edition and a record 22,153 m² (238,453 ft²) of net stand area
- In 2014 there were 12,500 professional trade visitors from 103 countries
- 50’000m2 of exhibition halls dedicated to the nonwovens industry and its suppliers
The event chosen by decision-makers
- The high-level visitors attending INDEX possess a high degree of expertise and decision-making and budgetary authority.
- 70% of all attendees are senior company executives, who come INDEX to discover the very latest advances in nonwovens and how these can improve their company’s performance.
- 7 out of 10 visitors stay for two days or more
High levels of satisfaction amongst exhibitors & visitors
- Exhibitors and visitors return time and time again.
- The satisfaction with event is very high amongst exhibitors: - 98% were satisfied with the business results achieved.
- INDEX visitors are satisfied too, over 97% were satisfied with the exhibitors at the last event in 2014, 86% said that they intend to return as visitors in 2017!
Customers looking for new suppliers
- 9 out of 10 visitors say they are actively seeking new suppliers. At INDEX™14 the search for new suppliers and new products was their no. 1 reason for attending.
- ‘Seeking information’ and ‘learning about the market’ also key reasons for attending.
- Unique nonwovens focus and highly vertical format.
- Highly-targeted event reaches customers from both niche and volume sectors for nonwovens.
A valuable networking and learning experience
- A rich special features programme offering a comprehensive range of free conferences, tutorials and workshops in key application areas, invited exhibition participants to learn more about the diverse qualities of nonwovens.
- Learn about technical innovations in production processes and product development first-hand.
- Optimize business opportunities in developing fields by learning about new developments in new applications.
- Attend free industry workshops and seminars to improve business and network effectively.
Broadening the reach of nonwovens
- Visitors from both long-life and single-use applications for nonwovens attend INDEX, ranging from Automotive, Filtration and Construction to Hygiene and Medical uses.
- Exhibition is truly international in scope:
- Western Europe remains the largest area for visitor origin, accounting for nearly two-thirds of visitors.
- Increases in visitors were seen from Asia Pacific, Middle East & North Africa and Eastern Europe.
- Establish new commercial relationships and develop strategic alliances with global partners.
Ideally located for international success
- Geneva is an ideal spot for INDEX™17, located at a world-renowned crossroads for trade and negotiation at the heart of Europe.
- Easy rail, road and air transport access from around the world.
- Visitors from all continents.